Dr Christopher Jackson
- Statoil Senior Lecturer in Basin Analysis, Imperial College 2009-date
- StatoilHydro Lecturer in Basin Analysis, Imperial College 2006-2009
- Lecturer in Basin Analysis and Petroleum Geoscience, Imperial College 2004-2006
- Department of Geophysics, Norsk Hydro Research Centre, Bergen, Norway 2002-2004
- PhD - Tectono-stratigraphic Evolution of Rift Basins (University of Manchester) 1998-2002
- BSc - Geology (University of Manchester) 1995-1998
Recent Measures of Esteem
- 2007-2013 - Statoil Lectureship in Basin Analysis
- 2006-2010 - Member of the Petroleum Group committee of the Geological Society of London
- 2010 - Guest Editor of Basin Research Special Edition 'Sediment Remobilisation and Fluid Flow in Sedimentary Basins'
- 2010 - Guest Editor of Journal of Structural Geology Special Edition 'Fault Zones: Structure, Geomechanics and Fluid Flow'
- Tectono-stratigraphic development of rift basins
- Application of 3D seismic data to structural and stratigraphic analysis